Software Developer / Engineer (Swansea)
Eddyfi UK is part of a world leading, rapidly growing business undertaking design, development and manufacture of specialist inspection equipment for the Non-Destructive-Testing (NDT) industry.
Our aim is to provide our customers with inspection equipment that is easy to use, efficient and reliable. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented Software Developer / Engineer to join our team.
Role & responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain PC application software to a high-quality standard.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure product specifications are met successfully.
- Work with the Project Manager to plan and manage workloads.
- Work with the QA team to ensure delivery of robust and performant software.
- C#. Experience with .NET
- Windows presentation foundation (WPF) or HTML and ASP.Net.
- Database management experience with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Windows Applications and PC support.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and have proven commercial experience in Software Development.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Graphics DirectX/OpenGL experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with multi-site teams is plus.
- Experience with firmware development for embedded micro-controllers is a plus.
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing techniques.
- Pro-active, driven and results orientated.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- A highly professional approach and manner.
- Hands on, flexible and able to multi task.
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to present information in a clear and concise manner, oral and in writing.
- Willingness to learn, is enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to take initiative.