Stores Picker (Swansea)
We are currently recruiting for a stores assistant to join our stores department. The stores pickers are responsible for keeping merchandise organised and ready to sell.
The stores pickers will select merchandise to replace items sold by retail stores the day before. The role will involve picking small electrical and mechanical components and occasional use of a fork lift truck.
The right candidate will have previous experience in stores picking and be computer literate.
Role, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing of range of inspection products.
- Inspecting and reporting on the condition of customer equipment.
- Calibrating and repairing customer equipment.
- Testing sub-assemblies and parts using electronic test equipment such as Multimeters.
- Create new and updating of existing Production Documentation.
- Ensuring that customers receive their equipment within a specified deadline.
- Analysing customer calibration data sent from around the world.
- Assisting in day to day inspection and dispatch of new customer products.
- Work as part of the Production Team to achieve Targets and KPI’s.
- Ensure that Company Quality Policy and Procedures are applied.
- Ensure that Company Health and Safety Polices and Procedures are applied.
Specialised Skills / Knowledge:
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Must be able to work well individually with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Fully capable of using MS office.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in general stores (picking)
Education / Certification:
- Fork lift truck licence
- Manual Handling
- General stores / picking